Rechercher dans ce blog

vendredi 8 février 2013

How a Blog Can Help Your Sales Force




                         There's Sales Power in a Business Blog

Wow, I just read about a University of Massachusetts study that revealed a huge drop in corporate blogs in 2011. That’s quite a surprise, considering the benefits. In a very recent Crowdshifter post, Jonathan Barrick did an excellent job of pointing out the SEO benefits of blogging. Optimization could be reason enough to maintain a corporate blog, but I’d like to touch on another benefit that doesn’t get talked about as much as it should. Presumably companies are interested in increasing sales. I wonder if the executives who are nixing their blogs know how much a blog can contribute to that cause.

A Sales Perspective on Business Blogs 


I’ve been in sales and sales management. I work with sales management in B2Bs that are in tough, sales-driven niches like vehicle tracking and custom food packaging . Every point of differentiation counts. Any edge, anything that makes you stand out, can be the difference between making a deal and losing it. So if I were a sales manager, here’s what I would tell marketing management about my company’s blog.
  • A blog shows prospects how competent we are.

...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire